Wednesday 11 May 2011

so pls FIX me !



IM A LIL FED-UP today.
what's wrong baby.chill-lah..
u ask me to chill while im so really argHHHH....





AMBUSSSHHHH!
find the lighter n burn all the papers.
Im not so in mood today n im really hoping for tomorrow paper flows well
and i do not want to see u again next sem.
dont u understand papers.
krazee bee.
and im starting to be goin' more krazee when some ppl shows the krazees mood.
moron!




ooh thanks to Madonna 
for cheering me up n pick back my mood.
sorry 
pls dont talk to me at dis moment.
seriously im so streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
 so pls FIX ME up again


Emo Myspace Comments



 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why so serious today?
because 
i have to gain more energy on papa's desk.
DAT ONE OF THE REASONS
on the same time
EXAM FEVER!!!

 but yet im still can smiling


 while papa's not around


Let me introduce with all these bones%^&**($#@



Emo Myspace Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥siLE bEratur yErr♥